Saturday, September 12, 2015

Saying it proud and saying it loud!

By: Hannah Easley


Hey everyone! I'm saying it loud and saying it proud with my sign, "I am an animal."

    Let's see you taking a picture with you "I am an animal" sign and share what you think about
 animal rights. Tag #AnimalsAreNotOurs and #IAmAnAnimal and share it with friends!
 

   Let's spread what animal liberation is to us! #VeganPower #VegetarianPower


If you want to learn more on ways to be a vegan, go here!
                                      If you want to learn more of issues, go here!
                                      If you want to play some fun games, go here!
                                      If you want some recipes, go to my tabs above or go here!
                                      If you are interested in joining a Peta2 Street Team to get FREE 
                                       stuff and help animals, go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment